I don't blog

Nope. I don't blog.

I will occasionally throw something of interest here, but it won't likely be of interest to anyone but myself. You're welcome to peruse, but (and this is nothing personal) I don't care whether anyone likes it or not. It's for me. Me me me... because, if you know anything about me, you know it's always about ME. ;)

(Hope you read that as sarcasm!)

Need help or want to make contact? Don't hesitate to ask. My email address is in my profile details.

~mir

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Yes or Woo?

https://www.spreaker.com/user/fourthwatchradio


I just finished this series of Justen Faull's from his Fourth Watch Radio Network:
Nephilim Conspiracy Volumes 1-3
https://www.spreaker.com/user/fourthwatchradio/nephilim-conspiracy-volume-i
https://www.spreaker.com/user/fourthwatchradio/nephilim-conspiracy-volume-ii
https://www.spreaker.com/user/fourthwatchradio/nephilim-conspiracy-volume-iii

Justen's guest was Gary Wayne.  His book of last year is entitled, "The Genesis 6 Conspiracy"
His website is: http://genesis6conspiracy.com/
http://genesis6conspiracy.com/


It sounds like a supremely great book.

The premise that makes "Biblical" sense to me is: Reptilians/Demons/Vampires are Nephilim/Enoch's Watchers. It has been noted that the Watchers apparently had the heads/faces of a snake/viper as well as jaws and elongated head shapes (a la the gray 'aliens'). Given the thought that the Watchers taught man to do everything from wage war to perform abortions, and they had the technology to alter species, 'dragons' and other creatures may have been created.

Rumors and conspiracies abound as it regards Freemasons, Gnostics, Illuminati, 'Royalty,' Catholics/Pope/Vatican, Jesuits, Rothschilds and the like, but my contention is that the Nephilim have always had technology beyond ours (even now in our relative 'advanced' state compared to Bible times).  We are aware from gematria and predictive programming that they are currently employing (and mocking us). The level of intervention/coordination of these headlines/shows and actual events (real or false flag) seems to me to go beyond what men/man/humans are capable of managing and yet they taunt us with movies like The Matrix and Monsters, Inc.  Are the stated "men of renown" created by the Nephilim/man hybrids discussed in Ezekiel 23:23, Ezekiel 26:17, Genesis 6:4, Numbers 16:2?  The gematria for those verse numbers is seemingly significant in and of itself!

Not that I am recommending doing it by any means, 'ghost hunters' have noted that when entities manifest they suck and utilize the energy from flashlight batteries and heat from a room/space in which they manifest. It has also been stated that when demons manifest, the draw off of the fear produced by those they are tormenting. In some instances, it is thought that enough energy and they can fully manifest.  If we take into the subject matter of The Matrix  and Monsters, Inc. (as well as Zachary K Hubbard's fantastic YouTube of the same gematria analysis here) franchises, are we just batteries for these nefarious 'vampiric' entities?

They also discuss the bloodlines as well as Bilderberg members and Council of 300 as being Nephilim bloodline related.
I'm going to try to get this book as soon as I am able. It sounds like a fantastic resource as it is supposedly more encyclopedic rather than novelistic. Just my style.

Meanwhile, I'd do more gematria on this, but damn if it's not enormous. Where to begin???

Please! Any thoughts/comments/suggestions/gematria... anything... are welcome from ya'll. Even if it's to tell me I'm out of my mind. It's all good. :)

5 comments:

  1. Could the 200 Watchers... be the real reason why we see "20"s or "200" in some of our gematria decodings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested in anything about the ancient world. I think if we could just figure out what happened in the beginning we would know. My guess is somebody came through the flood with the knowledge of before and had a jump on the human race that had to start over from nothing, They kept the knowledge to themselves passing it along in secret societies and mystery schools. Gary Wayne's book sounds good. I think I'm going to buy it. Thanks for posting the links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If one takes a Biblical view, and believes the story of Noah, it is thought that maybe the Nephilim line was continued through one of Noah's daughter-in-laws. Since Gary Wayne has seemingly done good research and covers bloodlines, I think this might be clearer. Meanwhile, I just tried to order the thing through Amazon Prime, and it's not in stock, and those that are are $$$-$$$$. It must have been a limited run or something. I ended up ordering it right from his website for $$ instead of $ or $$$-$$$$. LOLOL

      Delete
    2. Have you seen Matthew Nicholson's new video? He's picked 5/23/2017 as a date for a nuclear exchange.
      SKULL AND BONES, THE GEORGIA GUIDE STONES AND THE COMING NUCLEAR EXCHANGE OF WW3 DATE REVEALED
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJYQKLg-W_c

      Delete
    3. I hadn't seen it, but just saw your email of this comment, so I watched it.
      To say it's all very disturbing is an understatement. What's even sadder is there's no one that matters to tell that can stop it because they're all in on it.

      Delete