I don't blog

Nope. I don't blog.

I will occasionally throw something of interest here, but it won't likely be of interest to anyone but myself. You're welcome to peruse, but (and this is nothing personal) I don't care whether anyone likes it or not. It's for me. Me me me... because, if you know anything about me, you know it's always about ME. ;)

(Hope you read that as sarcasm!)

Need help or want to make contact? Don't hesitate to ask. My email address is in my profile details.

~mir

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Spiritual Warfare or "Providential World View"?

Not specifically gematria-related, but maybe it is?

We can all agree we are under siege by evil, but we may disagree on the source of said evil. Gematria seems to be a late sign or mockery of this infliction of evil upon us.
Perhaps the ultimate evil is man (666) and Satan is just a personification or demonic scapegoat (Azazel) of said evil.

I contend the evil is of satanic source and helped along by lesser demons and man. How we confront those evils is of debate. I know of at least one person who seems under perpetual spiritual siege in his own ministry of exposing this phenomenon and helping provide deliverance. While he's not a part of any 'official' spiritual warfare taskforce or ministry, I was trying to gain some insight as to how we can all avoid the pitfalls of putting ourselves directly into harm's way. What/how is the right way to approach such a dilemma?

While doing a little research on gatekeepers/doorkeepers/shepherds/pastors and intercessors, I came across this article which resonated with me since I have been taking this specific approach for sometime (and I didn't even know it was a 'thing'):
How Deliverance Ministries Lead People to Bondage A Warning Against the Warfare Worldview

Or if you like, PDFs like I do.


I don't know a thing about cicministry.org, it's theology or other worldview(s). I am not really exploring further, because even a broken clock is right twice a day, and this article certainly seems to stand on it's own.

No comments:

Post a Comment