I don't blog

Nope. I don't blog.

I will occasionally throw something of interest here, but it won't likely be of interest to anyone but myself. You're welcome to peruse, but (and this is nothing personal) I don't care whether anyone likes it or not. It's for me. Me me me... because, if you know anything about me, you know it's always about ME. ;)

(Hope you read that as sarcasm!)

Need help or want to make contact? Don't hesitate to ask. My email address is in my profile details.

~mir

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Edward Snowden Missing/DEAD/EXECUTED?




http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/697370/edward-snowden-missing-dead-tweet-its-time-cryptic-code-meaning-dead-mans-switch-russia





"Edward Snowden"


"missing"


"EXECUTED"


"DEAD"


He is (was?) 33 years old.

Update added 8/7/2016 @ approx. 11:55 PM
Snowden's Tweet code...

ffdaefddaecbdcccedcbcefeaaeb    28 characters

A lot of "102"




and

968292374966857968012370725223217340     36 characters
and
9+6+8+2+9+2+3+7+4+9+6+6+8+5+7+9+6+8+0+1+2+3+7+0+7+2+5+2+2+3+2+1+7+3+4+0=165

5 comments:

  1. Here's his tweet without the numbers in it...
    "ffdaefddaecbdcccedcbcefeaaebo" in the English Reduction system equals 108
    Ffdaefddaecbdcccedcbcefeaaebo in Jewish Gematria Equals: 152
    Chaos, Hiram Abiff
    Ffdaefddaecbdcccedcbcefeaaebo in English Gematria Equals: 702
    Ffdaefddaecbdcccedcbcefeaaebo in Simple Gematria Equals: 117
    Central Intelligence Agency" in the English Reduction system equals 117

    numbers added up
    9+6+8+2+9+2+3+7+4+9+6+8+5+7+9+6+8+1+2+3+7+7+5+2+2+3+2+1+7+3+4=157
    I Feel Sick in Jewish Gematria Equals: 157
    United States in Simple Gematria Equals: 157
    Ultra Violence in Simple Gematria Equals: 157
    Barack Obamas Secret in Simple Gematria Equals: 157

    There might be messages if you break it down with spaces between numbers and letters. I noticed 522 in there. That's Hillary and BO at the end could be barack obama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the last "0" is a zero and not an "Oh."
      All the alphabetical characters appear to me to be all in one hand of the QWERTY keyboard: abcdef, nothing alphabetically beyond "f." All the letters are in lowercase, and I think if there were an "O" it would also be in lowercase "o."

      Above I updated the post and added just the gematria for all the letters and all the numbers.
      What are your thoughts on the "0" versus "O" and your previous observations/analysis (including the one below)?

      Delete
    2. You're right it's a zero. Sorry.

      Delete
    3. +JE Aggas: Nay. Don't be sorry! Stuff happens, especially with 'code' like this.
      Meanwhile, like everyone else, it's a wonder what the code actually is. But any light we can put on it is more than what it has at the moment... which is pretty much none since no one seemingly knows a thing. Or I should say, only whoever the select few 'in the know' know. ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow. If you put in the first 5 letters before the first number it's died three different ways.

    "ffdae" in the English Reduction system equals 22
    died" in the English Reduction system equals 22

    Ffdae in Jewish Gematria Equals: 22
    Died in Jewish Gematria Equals: 22

    Ffdae in Simple Gematria Equals: 22
    Died in Simple Gematria Equals: 22

    that's creepy

    ReplyDelete