I don't blog

Nope. I don't blog.

I will occasionally throw something of interest here, but it won't likely be of interest to anyone but myself. You're welcome to peruse, but (and this is nothing personal) I don't care whether anyone likes it or not. It's for me. Me me me... because, if you know anything about me, you know it's always about ME. ;)

(Hope you read that as sarcasm!)

Need help or want to make contact? Don't hesitate to ask. My email address is in my profile details.

~mir

Monday, August 15, 2016

Author Tim LaHaye Illuminati Ties Follow-Up via Laurie Alexander

Laurie Alexander of  YouTube channel/video blog:
The Underground Resistance Network also has a FaceBook page:
Exposing Satanic World Government

She had this to say in 2014 about Illuminati ties for author Tim LaHaye:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=376865379138683&set=a.132271210264769.28747.100004456712337&type=3&theater

It's a very interesting read!

Her sites have become part of my non-gematria blog rotation. :)

1 comment:

  1. It is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires,
    Billionaires who have major influence regarding most global affairs,
    including the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders,
    Presidents, Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
    500 companies are members of Illuminati. join a secret cabal of mysterious
    forces and become rich with boundless measures of wealth in your company or
    any given business, the great Illuminati can make everything possible just
    contact : join666cult@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1(646)481-0376 EL
    IAI LEXION Thaddeus Iam Vice-President of Citizen Outreach THE ILLUMINATI
    ORGANIZATION

    Do not hesitate to contact us by WhatsApp.

    Whatsapp: +1(646)481-0376
    Email : join666cult@gmail.com

    BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION FEE AND YOU MUST
    BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete