I don't blog

Nope. I don't blog.

I will occasionally throw something of interest here, but it won't likely be of interest to anyone but myself. You're welcome to peruse, but (and this is nothing personal) I don't care whether anyone likes it or not. It's for me. Me me me... because, if you know anything about me, you know it's always about ME. ;)

(Hope you read that as sarcasm!)

Need help or want to make contact? Don't hesitate to ask. My email address is in my profile details.

~mir

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Together 2016? The video might explain 4884 is 12 12

 
7/19/2016:  Unfortunately, the above video has been removed by the author.
That user's channel was here on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/rb8734/channels   If I'd had any inkling he'd remove them, I'd have mirrored them somehow. :(

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I'm so glad you're going to "not blog" lol Can't wait to see your work! Joan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see me putting snippets of things here, and/or crap that's just too long/obnoxious or needs images that I cannot put into other people's blog comments.
      All this with the Saturn coding this October and November has given me pause. It's evident I have to be working a little harder on SHTF plans.
      I am interested in what you think about the work in the video though. It's not my video, obviously, but I'm interested in what you think of it. Perhaps we should be looking for these types of connections, explicitly also?

      Delete
    2. That kid's hot! I like the way he combines all the different types of decoding. I've been trying to do that myself. I need to work on it more. Tody I've been working on Turkey,,,
      http://decodingsatan.blogspot.com/2016/06/turkey-sabbatai-zevi-and-donmeh.html

      Delete
  2. Here's a YouTube livestream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyNTdXPndlk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this resource, Mir. Very handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any time, +Ed. I've added a few blogs to the blogroll that aren't totally vetted, but they seem relatively legitimate. If you think anything is out of line or conversely, should be added as a resource, don't hesitate to let me know. Hope this day finds you well. :)

      Delete