I don't blog

Nope. I don't blog.

I will occasionally throw something of interest here, but it won't likely be of interest to anyone but myself. You're welcome to peruse, but (and this is nothing personal) I don't care whether anyone likes it or not. It's for me. Me me me... because, if you know anything about me, you know it's always about ME. ;)

(Hope you read that as sarcasm!)

Need help or want to make contact? Don't hesitate to ask. My email address is in my profile details.

~mir

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

MIT OpenCourseWare

MIT 8.04 Quantum Physics I, Spring 2013 (2013)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUl4u3cNGP61-9PEhRognw5vryrSEVLPr
http://ocw.mit.edu/8-04S13

In progress. We'll see how lost I get in the mathematics. I'll stop and review or take other coursework as needed to get through it.

Really like this instructor (Allan Adams).
Listed on the website:

4 comments:

  1. I think they may offer that course on the Edx platform. Check out www.Edx.org. Have fun, but unless you are a math nerd, you'll get buried in a hurry. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up! I've added it above. I was interested in getting a better grounding in the premises, and it seems to be doing that. I've always struggled with maths, but slogged my through (waaaayyyy back in the day). Thankfully, if I get lost in the proverbial mathematical weeds, I'll have a machete handy!

      Delete