I don't blog

Nope. I don't blog.

I will occasionally throw something of interest here, but it won't likely be of interest to anyone but myself. You're welcome to peruse, but (and this is nothing personal) I don't care whether anyone likes it or not. It's for me. Me me me... because, if you know anything about me, you know it's always about ME. ;)

(Hope you read that as sarcasm!)

Need help or want to make contact? Don't hesitate to ask. My email address is in my profile details.

~mir

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Interesting Outlooks: The 4th Watch Radio Network by Justen Faull

Interesting...
The 4th Watch Radio Network with Justen Faull
An intelligent analysis of Christian Bible prophecy (King James Version) and observed phenomenon. Whether you are a Christ believer or not, Justen does some good research and discusses findings to lend a Biblical perspective. Since I don't know all about the Bible, it is interesting to hear analysis.

Do an internet search for it because it's available on a number of platforms, including Spreaker.

I've added a new Blogger gadget at the bottom of this blog for these types of "Interesting Outlooks."

FYI: I haven't done any gematria on Justen Faull or any incarnation of 4th Watch, nor am I inclined to do so, but feel free to share your calculations if you decode! :)



For that matter, I found this document of interest as to the differences between the KJV Bible and NIV/newer versions: Serious Omissions in the NIV Bible: NIVOmissions.pdf on my Google Drive

3 comments:

  1. 11:22 AM post time? No, I didn't do that one on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At 1700 today a post was made, but is not showing up here either live or deleted. In the spirit of making sure no one feels left out, just in case it's some sort of glitch... here it is from my email:
    "Unk Yahqub has left a new comment on the post "Interesting Outlooks: The 4th Watch Radio Network ...":

    NIV (Zondervan), which I lovingly call the HIV has serious connections to LGBT and also publishes the Satanic Bible...and sorry, but the KJV is JUST as corrupt, excluding the 1611 Version, WHICH STILL HAS MAJOR TRANSLATION ERRORS...safer, much safer to read it in it's ORIGINAL HEBREW, OR if you don't read Hebrew, a Jewish Tanakh....Translations NEVER give the truest accounts, bc some words don't translate to the cursed English language... Dude, you might like this: http://www.trickedbythelight.com/tbtl/language.shtml

    BTW, I'm a Free To Find Truth subscriber and found your link in the comments today....this is great great work...I'm new to gematria, but learning everyday, thx to Cats like you and Zach!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm certainly happy to find anyone finds this non-Blog useful! I really started it with the hope the links to the right are handy to all of us. I *almost* made it so I had no room to even post anything. :P
      Between helping take care of my 83 year old mom with dementia, I home school our child. I was brought up Catholic, became more of an evangelical (with the NIV), and now for the last several years, use KJV for personal and school use. When establishing the curriculum, I went through to note differences. I'm afraid I'm relegated to English and a small amount of Spanish. Perhaps, if we should survive long enough, I could turn my copious amounts of spare time towards learning additional languages. It's certainly all very interesting! As it is, I use a number of different references to sort-of cross-reference those scriptural meanings that just don't quite make sense. Perhaps they do to others, but it's obvious there are issues with the translation. Perhaps it isn't so obvious to some, but it is to me. I have a few resources for concordance as well as direct translation, ad that has worked out well for now. :) That site is certainly interesting, thank you!
      Please feel free to partake in any commentary on things i post. I am guaranteed to be very sporadic. I really like to use Zach's site as the ultimate resource. I look things up there all the time! Most of what I post here is really just in an effort to not spam FTFT blog. Welcome again! :)

      Delete